Thursday, March 5, 2009

We've been had

By the Snuggie. The Snuggie is nothing special or wondrous. Turns out, the Snuggie isn't even something new.

Before the Snuggie, there was the Slanket. That's right. The original giant fleece blanket with sleeves is called the Slanket. In case you think I'm making this up, the Slanket's story can be found at www.theslanket.com.

The Slanket comes in far more and better colors than the Snuggie's measly (and unattractive) 3. And the people on the website look far less Stepford-ized than the freaks in the Snuggie commercial.

Fortunately, SO didn't actually get me a Snuggie for Valentine's Day because it would have taken 6 weeks or so for the actual blanket to get to me. Because I no longer want a Snuggie. I'm a Slanket gal. It's the best blanket ever - no seriously! (well, according to the website...)

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs