Thursday, March 19, 2009

Next round's on me

Because I love my friends and readers and want you all to be in top health, I want to take you all out for a drink.

Cheers! Drinking with friends good for you

Having a supportive social network enhances the health benefits of having a few drinks, new research from Japan suggests.Link

So, please, take care of yourselves! If you're in my neck of the woods, you know I'll be supportive and share a drink at happy hour. If you're not, please find someone to fill that roll for you.

Please drink responsibly. Drinking and driving don't mix. I am not legally responsible for any crimes or civil wrongs you may commit nor for any bad decisions you make while under the influence of alcohol consumed as a result of reading this blog. And I'm not really buying drinks for all of you. At least, not all at once.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs