Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yes, I do now set off the metal detectors at courthouses. It is a good thing I don't go to court very often because that being wanded thing could get really annoying. I'm not sure how I feel about actually seeing that wand light up at my wrist. I know I've been saying it's cool that I'm bionic now, but the human body really isn't supposed to set off metal detectors. And I don't want to be more machine than human. Though some might say I might as well because I'm already pretty twisted and evil.

Side note: why are the security guards at the courthouse asking me what I'm there for? Isn't it a public building? If I didn't have proper business there, would they not let me in? Plus, I can't help but think it's fairly obvious what a suit-wearing, briefcase-carrying adult is doing in a courthouse.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs