Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things I am done with

The following is a non-exclusive list of things I am done with:

1. American Idol. And the phrase "he really made that song his own."

2. Dick Cheney

3. Rush Limbaugh. He challenged MSNBC to go 30 days without mentioning him. Well there's no way for MSNBC to win and no way for Rush to lose. Either they do it and let Rush dictate their content or they don't and that pompous blowhard can crow about how obsessed that network is with him. I say MSNBC should pass and talk about whoever and whatever they want.

4. Norm Coleman. I think most people are ready to be done with him. Sadly for Minnesota, Norm isn't done and doesn't care that he is preventing his fine state from being properly represented in the Senate.

5. The misuse of the pronouns I and me.

6. The legal conundrum I mentioned yesterday, but in a good way. I think I have finally settled on how to address the issue with the court.

7. If this worked, only being able to blog when at home. Blogger has now created mobile blogging for folks like me who can't put the Crackberry down.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs