Monday, June 4, 2012

RHONY is back, so indulge me for a minute

If you really want to be a friend of mine, it is important that you agree with me on this one thing. Original Housewife of New York City LuAnn de Lesseps, aka "The Countess," is a truly horrible person.

She is rude and obnoxious and pushy and full of herself and condescending. In short, she's just a bitch. And at least on t.v., she never displays any of this class and elegance that she always proclaims she is full of when she's doing her confessional interviews.

I know, I know. I should be above watching this tripe and I should find better things to do with my life than sitting at home alone every night. Just leave me alone and let me have my silly t.v. shows. And agree with me that LuAnn sucks.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs