Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My new rule re: politics

I should not listen to anything Rick Santorum says. Or read it. Or talk about it. Or think about it.

He has nothing useful to say. He has no decent ideas to contribute to society. All he has is insulting, paternalistic, antiquated views on women and gender roles. And repressed, sad views on human sexuality that he feels government should impose on all of us (because that's his god's law, so we must all follow it).

It does me no good to read or listen to his nonsense. It just makes me angry and raises my blood pressure. So I'm going to do my level best to ignore him from here on out.

But so help me, GOP, if you nominate this schmuck, I will unleash the full weight of my fury to make sure he never, EVER sees the inside of the White House.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs