Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sarah Palin cleared!

By herself. Umm... I thought ethics were supposed to be her "thing." So shouldn't she get that the ethics probe needs to be conducted by people who aren't her?

She issued her own report tonight, pre-empting tomorrow's expected report from the lawmakers who have been conducting the actual probe. Well, I guess that settles it then. She didn't do anything wrong at all. Oh, and she really did say "thanks, but no thanks" to that bridge.

I'm just confused about one thing. I thought she was trying to run on a claim that she would bring "change" and "reform" to Washington. That she and McCain would not be just like the guys we can't wait to get rid of. She sure coulda fooled me, 'cause this sounds like something those Bush/Cheney folks would do.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs