Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I really wish Adele's latest song "Someone Like You" weren't so darn good. Because it gets played all the time. On pretty much every radio station. As it should because it's a really good song.

But, damn, that song hits close to home! Way, way too close.

On a side note, I also wish (hope) that someday, I would be able to attend a CLE again. But it's not looking good for the foreseeable future. Sigh.

On a completely unrelated note, I wish I could be 5'6 every day. I was today, thanks to my fabulous new (Target) shoes with the 4 1/2 inch heel.* I like being 5'6. That was always my dream height. Sigh.



*Yes, I can walk in them. I walk in all kinds of ridiculous shoes with ridiculous heels. It's flats that give me trouble.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wishes

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs