Sunday, January 23, 2011

The most exciting thing about tomorrow's (rather today's*) argument? I get to use my iPad in court! I have the two most important cases saved in my word processor so I can pull the text up. This way I don't have to waste paper by printing out the cases. Besides, I don't have a printer at home, so I would have to stop by the office before argument in the morning. Making an 8:45 docket call is tough enough without needing to stop by the office first.

So my dad can now officially feel that his extravagant Christmas present to me was worth his money. I'm not sure he would think my mastery of Angry Birds justified the expense.



*somebody really needs to make me get to bed at a reasonable hour!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs