Sunday, March 28, 2010

I thought March was supposed to go out like a lamb. Well, in my world, March is going out like a mean-ass ninja with a grudge, kicking me in the teeth, punching me in the gut, and generally leaving my life in ruins. I do not like this March one bit.

They say I'll get through this, that people can get through anything. Intellectually, I know this is true. But from where I'm standing it's impossible to see a way out right now. This is definitely not where my 21 year-old self thought I would be in 2010. It's not where my Dec 09 self thought I'd be.

March 2010 will forever be rembered as the suckiest month ever.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Duke said...

When all that can be offered are cliches and platitudes........here are two which I send with all sincerity:

1)to thine ownself be true

2)good luck

Hope you are riding high in April
(so I snuck in a third)

Moxie said...

The old saying is true. That which does not kill us makes us really effing pissed off for awhile. Then it (eventually) makes us stronger. I swear.

Thinking about ya.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs