Monday, March 22, 2010

Heartbreak Town

This song by the Dixie Chicks came on my iPod this morning. The title so perfectly describes Larryville these last two days. I've been moping around like my dog died. (She hasn't. She's fine, happy, and unaffected by our communal tragedy.)

I know it's just a basketball game, but around here, it's so much more than just a game. Perhaps I will be ready to resume regular life (including blogging) today.

The good news is my house got some hard-core cleaning/organizing yesterday. I rather hope the mopes will stick around long enough for me to get my bedroom closet thoroughly under control. Oh, and I think I'm going with a shade of amethyst for the entryway and a pale green for the stairs. Now, has anyone got any good ideas for how I can use 10 sample paint cans?

1 comment:

Meryl said...

Kandinsky?

http://www.cs.unm.edu/~markidis/kandinsky.jpg

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs