Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dear Santa

I really appreciate your attempt to give me exactly what I asked for for Christmas and I don't want to sound at all ungrateful, but I think we've had a little communication problem. See, when I told you I really wanted to spend some time in the Phog this winter, I wasn't referring to the freaky weather phenomenon that shrouds everything in gray mist and is often associated with gothic mysteries. I meant The Phog. As in Phog Allen Fieldhouse, home to the greatest tradition in college basketball history. Guess I should have been more specific.

So if you could take the unnerving fog away and get me those basketball tickets, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

A spooked Jayhawk fan


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Laci the Chinese Crested said...

Well, It could be worse--I wanted a white Christmas:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/uk/2010/frozen_britain/default.stm

Sure, it's not the same thing, but...

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs