Sunday, April 12, 2009

Same time, next year

Every spring, I have a big project due. It's a project that could easily be largely done in advance. I know from one April to the next that I have this project to work on. And yet every April, I find myself in the same position: frantically working to complete the project. I could have had it mostly done by now with just a little work each week. But that wouldn't be the me thing to do. That would be far too sensible and organized, two traits I do not possess. So instead, I'm sitting here on Sunday, typing and reading and feeling rushed.

I swear, next year will be different! (If I were you, I wouldn't believe me, either.)

1 comment:

Dave Wilcox said...

I have a thesis and several papers that fall into this category. I do this every semester! Crazy.

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs