Monday, July 28, 2008





Dear Mommy,

When I see the blue cup, I expect an ice cube. Is that really too much to ask? I don't want to hear excuses about how it's so hot that the ice cubes all melted. I don't want to hear that they're too big for my little pup teeth. I just want an ice cube.

I am sorry for barking at you like that. And I probably shouldn't have pawed you quite so hard. But I wouldn't have had to resort to those tactics if you would have just given me an ice cube when I first noticed the blue cup and put on my best cute face. I am supposed to be rewarded when I put on the cute face. The cute face deserves an ice cube; I should not have to demand receipt of that which I deserve. Please do not let it happen again.

Sincerely, Maddie

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs