Tuesday, June 4, 2013

I have got to stay away from online articles about the Aurora, CO theater shooting. At least, I have got to stay away from the comment sections. The complete lack of compassion, sympathy, or understanding for those suffering from profound mental illness is heart-breaking. And sickening.

Mental illness is no excuse.

People with profound mental illnesses are rabid dogs, animals who should be put down.

The fact that a person suffers from mental illness is more reason to put him/her to death, not less.

A murderer should die whether he knew what he was doing or not.


It makes my heart hurt. It makes me hate people. I can't stand being confronted by the fact that I have to live in a society where mean-spirited, thoughtless jerks like that get to have a say in making the rules.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs