Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's 2:30 on a Sunday afternoon. The trash has been taken out. My kitchen is (relatively) clean. (There are still a few dishes to wash, but it's Sunday afternoon!) My bathroom is clean. I have clean clothes to wear for at least a week. The dog toys are all put away and the coffee table does not have piles of stuff on it. And I am sitting on the couch, still in my pajamas, with my only worry being whether I should catch up on my Google reader, read my book, or knit on one of my knitting projects. That's not much of a worry, though, as I have plenty of time between now and bed time to do all of those things.

I say all this to point out how very much better my summer has become post soul-crushing workload. Yay for leisurely summer weekend days.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs