Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sick day



Mommy, I know you don't feel good and you're trying to rest so you won't get that cruddy cough. Believe me, I don't want you to get the cruddy cough, either. It sounds really yucky and it makes you no fun for like a week. That's why I was so good this morning and let you sleep so late. I don't think you appreciate how hard it is for me to stay calm that long when you're home. But I did it because I heard you cough and knew you wanted to sleep.

But, now, I think a little play time would do you some good. I think frisky play with an adorable, irresistible little pup is just what the doctor ordered. So come on down to the floor and throw the orange ball for me. You know you want to. And you know I won't take no for an answer.

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs