Monday, October 14, 2013

I know, I know. You're all wondering. Where the heck have I been?

Well, real life has been a bit rough of late. Things have changed, probably irrevocably, and that's hard to take. We may know as we age that these things have to happen eventually, but we're still never quite ready for them when they do come. Some moments have been encouraging; some days have been incredibly discouraging.

Through it all, I just haven't had much time or emotional energy for anything else. My presence at the office has been spotty at best. My house has turned into more of a dumping grounds than a place a person actually lives.

There's not much I can do about it, though. So I really need to take steps to make myself do daily things, like dishes and laundry and ranting about things. This is a start.  I'll call this good for a while and go back now to sitting on the couch, glumly stewing over things I can't fix. That seems like a productive use of my time, don't you think?

No comments:

 
Blog Designed by : NW Designs